U.S. SHIPPING COSTS
(Including Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico)
Free Standard First-Class Mail shipping on all US orders over $99.
- All orders are shipped through the United States Postal Service (USPS) via First-Class Mail with tracking number. Shipping rates are calculated based on weight, and destination. Unless another carrier is selected at checkout.
- Need it faster? We offer Rush Shipping upgrade options via at checkout. You can have your new treasure(s) within 1-2 business days! Rates determined at checkout.
- Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that all your shipping information is accurate. If a package is returned to us due to a mistake that the customer made on the information, the customer is responsible to pay for resending the package.
EXPECTED ARRIVAL TIME
- All orders will be shipped within one business day from Northern, California.
- Orders placed after 3pm (PST/PDT) on Friday will be shipped out the following business day (Monday). Please note that we do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays, or US Government Holidays.
Shipping Method & Timeframes
First-Class Mail: 3-5 Business Days.
Priority Mail: 2-3 Business Days.
Priority Mail Express: 1-2 Business Days.
- The delivery terms above are only an estimation and may sometimes be affected slightly by unforeseen circumstances, including weather or holiday shipping policies of couriers. Unfortunately, we cannot control or prevent this type of delay.
- Immediately after you place your order you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your order (you have not completely checked-out until you have reached the order confirmation page). When you Order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email which will include a tracking number. You can click on this tracking number to check the status of your shipment.
- Note, if any of our emails go missing, please check your spam folder as your email server may have filtered into that folder. If you need any assistance, please email us at Contact@Layelle.com.
COVID 19 Related Shipping Updates
Please expect possible delays for domestic shipments.
We use the below carriers to deliver orders, each of them have their own processes with regard to the handling of packages during this time. Please see the below links for the most up to date information with regard to their handling of packages, signature procedures and other information in connection with COVID-19:
FAILED DELIVERY ATTEMPTS
Layelle ships all orders through the United States Postal Service (unless another carrier is selected). If the delivery attempts have failed and the local postal service was unable to get your package to you it is your responsibility to follow-up on the whereabouts of your order. Layelle will not be held responsible for packages that are not followed-up on or picked up by the customer. In addition, any shipping charges that are incurred as a result of packages being sent back to us are the responsibility of the customer. If you choose to have the items delivered back to you, after they have been returned to us, you must pay for all applicable shipping charges to reship.