INTERNATIONAL - SHIPPING
We are based in the US, but we ship worldwide!
- All orders are shipped through the United States Postal Service (USPS) via First-Class Mail with tracking. Shipping rates are calculated based on weight, destination with an option for shipping upgrade at checkout.
- Need it faster? We offer also offer Rush Shipping upgrade options at checkout. You can have your new treasure(s) within 2-3 business days! Rates determined at checkout.
- Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that all your shipping information is accurate. We are unable to verify international addresses for accuracy. If a package is returned to us due to a mistake that the customer made on the information, the customer is responsible to pay for resending the package.
CUSTOMS FEES, IMPORT TAXES AND OTHER DUTIES
For International orders we are not responsible for any customs duty fees upon arrival. Customs duty rates may apply, and the customer is responsible for finding out this information specific to their country and any possible fees. These customs duty fees are not included in the order. If the customs are not paid, the package will be shipped back to Layelle. If you choose to have the items delivered back to you, after they have been returned to us, you must pay for all applicable reshipping charges. You will also be responsible for any applicable customs fees, import taxes, and any other duties assessed.
EXPECTED ARRIVAL TIME
All orders will be shipped within one business day from California, U.S.
- Orders placed after 3pm (PST) on Friday will be shipped out the following business day (Monday). Please note that we do not ship orders on Saturdays, Sundays, or U.S. Government Holidays.
Shipping Method and Timeframe
(Depending on courier and destination)
USPS International Mail: 6-25 Business Days.
USPS Priority Mail: 3-5 Business Days.
UPSP Global Express: 1-3 Business Days.
The delivery terms above are only an estimation. Delays in customs are possible. Packages may take longer to get to international destinations, and unfortunately, we cannot control or prevent this type of delay.
- After you place your order you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your order (you have not completely checked-out until you have reached the order number page). When you Order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email which will include a tracking number. You can click on this tracking number to check the status of your shipment (note with some carriers and destinations once the order leaves the U.S. tracking stops until it arrives into the destined country).
- Note, if any of our emails go missing, please check your spam folder as your email server may have filtered into that folder. If you need any assistance, please email us Contact@Layelle.com.
COVID 19 SHIPPING UPDATES
Please expect possible delays for international shipments.
We use the below carriers to deliver orders, each of them have their own processes with regard to the handling of packages during this time. Recently, some countries have been suspended from shipping services for packages from the US. Please see the below links for the most up to date information with regard to their handling of packages, signature procedures, delivery suspensions and other information in connection with COVID-19.
FAILED DELIVERY ATTEMPTS
Layelle ships all orders through the United States Postal Service (unless another carrier is selected). When your package arrives in your home country that service is taken over by your local postal service. If the delivery attempts have failed and the local postal service was unable to get your package to you it is your responsibility to follow up on the whereabouts of your order. Layelle will not be held responsible for packages that are not followed-up on or picked up by the customer. In addition, any shipping charges that are incurred as a result of packages being sent back to us are the responsibility of the customer. If you choose to have the items delivered back to you, after they have been returned to us, you must pay for all applicable shipping charges to reship. You will also be responsible for any applicable customs fees, import taxes, and any other duties assessed.