Beatle Magnetic Brooch Collection
A lucky beetle motif, the symbol of creativity and life, with its wings open in a beautiful symmetry that is modern and eye-catching…We’d love to see this gorgeous little gem dancing atop your headscarf or bring an outfit to life.
Rich in color, this wonderfully detailed collection ranges from bright yellow to baby blue, vivid green, and fiery red, sure to contrast handsomely with anything in your wardrobe and make you positively glow. It provides the perfect feminine accents without damaging your lovely veils. Yes, we’re serious, good-looking! Kiss those pesky holes in your precious scarves goodbye! We also got a feeling this will be your favorite “practical glam” brooch for years to come and our intuition is rarely wrong.
All these amazing accessories are crafted using the technique of multi-layer bead embroidery with 3d elements. Each bead is sewn in by hand using high quality Swarovski crystals, Italian sequins, Japanese beads along with other special hand-selected materials. The reverse side is made with Italian leather and houses the hidden magnets. Exclusively made in Russia by our designer Alina Akhmedova.
Choose this beautiful piece of art or browse our store for two more delightful variants. Once your decision is made continue browsing our awesome shop for plenty of wraps to match it with.
Warning: Please be advised that due to the magnetic properties of our brooches they are not to be used if you have a Pacemaker, ICD or any other heart rhythm altering device. Magnets may pose a choking hazard and are extremely dangerous if swallowed. Keep out of reach of infants and children. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.
~ Composition & Care Tips
- Length: 2 inches; Width 3 inches
- Each design is made using the same materials. However, due to being handmade, slight variations might occur.
- These are delicate handmade accessories that require special care when putting on and removing.
- Try to touch only the main body or metal parts and not the embroidered wings to avoid damage.
- Made with Neodymium rare earth magnets that are super strong!
- To separate the two parts, SLIDE them apart, do not try to PULL them apart, these are strong magnets pulling may cause damage to your brooch.
- Store in a safe place after each use.
You may also like…
Butterfly Rhinestone Magnetic Brooch$25.00 Select options
Luxury Butterfly Magnetic Brooch$100.00 Add to cart