Luxury Butterfly Magnetic Brooch
You can stop rubbing your eyes in disbelief, this positively radiant brooch does exist…and we wholeheartedly agree with you: it’s absolutely fabulous! Perfectly accented by a detachable tasseled flower, the intricate romantic design of this delicate and whimsical embroidered butterfly brooch will surely make for a conversation piece.
Many painstaking hours of love, dedication, and attention to detail goes into creating such a realistic accessory. Each is made in the technique of multi-layer bead embroidery with 3d elements. Each bead is hand sewn in by using high quality Swarovski crystals, Italian sequins, Japanese beads, Czech crystals for the chain along with other special hand selected materials. The reverse side is made with Italian leather and houses the hidden magnets.
Use this truly versatile rare gem to complete a fancy outfit or to adda tad of haute couture to your pret-a-porter casual headwear. Exclusively made in Russia by our designer Alina Akhmedova, this vivacious butterfly will pin a touch of luxurious beauty to any scarf without shredding or damaging the fabric.
Choose this beautiful piece of art or browse our store for two more delightful variants. The perfect unique accessory to take it up a notch!
Warning: Please be advised that due to the magnetic properties of our brooches they are not to be used if you have a Pacemaker, ICD, or any other heart rhythm altering device. Magnets may pose a choking hazard and are extremely dangerous if swallowed. Keep out of reach of infants and children. If swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.
~ Composition & Care Tips
- Length: 2 inches; Width 3 inches
- Each design is made using the same materials. However, due to being handmade, slight variations might occur.
- These are delicate handmade accessories that require special care when putting on and removing.
- Try to touch only the main body or metal parts and not the embroidered wings to avoid damage.
- Made with Neodymium rare earth magnets that are super strong!
- To separate the two parts, SLIDE them apart, do not try to PULL them apart, these are strong magnets pulling may cause damage to your brooch.
- Store in a safe place after each use.